We need your help to Raise the Barn!
Albany Barn was inspired (and received it’s name) from the idea of Barn Raising: a collective action of a community, in which a barn is built or rebuilt for one family, with help from many other community members, because what’s good for one member of the community ultimately strengthens us all! It is our hope that our community-the one we’ve lovingly built over the past decade – comprised of creatives, entrepreneurs, and art enthusiasts from all around the Capital Region -will come together (albeit virtually) to Raise the Barn once more. You can help support us during this difficult time by becoming a Member at the General Supporter level. If you find yourself with a little extra to give, you can also purchase a second General Membership (and an Artistic Membership) and gift it to one of our artists and entrepreneurs, who will undoubtedly feel the impact of this epidemic in the cancellations of gigs, teaching opportunities, and events.
Your Membership will help us ensure that we can continue our mission of providing a safe, supportive environment for artists and entrepreneurs to realize their full creative potential.
How many hands does it take to raise a Barn?
Become a member today and find out!
Memberships are a great way to show your support for Albany Barn and our resident artists, while also getting great perks like access to member-only exhibition and commission opportunities, and more. Check out all the great perks below, then complete your registration!
Individual General Membership
Individual General Membership is a recurring annual fee with no key card access, and use of day passes during office hours only. Individual General Membership is now combined to cover all of Albany Barn, Inc. spaces (Albany Barn and Electric City Barn).
Individual General Membership includes:
- ECB/AB Merch of Choice (one-time),
- All safety training for Specialty Studios at ECB,
- One day pass (ECB) and discounts on future day passes, and
- Discounts on select merchandise, classes, and events (including ABI’s annual fundraiser: FUSION anti-gala)
Purchase ABI Individual General Membership today by filling out the below form!
ABI General Membership
ABI General Membership
Individual Artistic Membership
Share your visual art with the community through live events & an additional online presence. This is a recurring monthly fee with the below benefits:
- Online hosting for up to 5 art pieces on albanybarn.org’s Shop,
- Listing on About Us page on albanybarn.org,
- Complimentary 1-hour business development session with Barn staff,
- Monthly networking sessions with other Artistic Members in the gallery lounge, and
- Exclusive members-only exhibition and commission opportunities
- Discounted rates for space rentals & merch purchases
The option between:
- One in-person self-curated visual art exhibition or pop-up shop
- One week long social media feature (can be customized to your artistic/promotional needs)
*Both options are subject to date availability. Must be scheduled 3 months in advance. These options are limited to member for once per membership year. These options are provided at no additional cost to members, these benefits do not roll over to the next year if they are not used.*