Albany Barn’s name originates from the age-old practice of barn raising, when a community came together to build a barn—a structure vital to a family’s livelihood—for one of its households. In turn, that family would contribute to the prosperity of the entire community.
In much the same way, Albany Barn is a community effort – our ability to “Raise The Barn” and at once lift our artists, youth and City neighborhoods will result directly from your generous investment.
Every contribution, large and small makes a big difference, and making a monthly gift can really add up to great things:
- A $25 one-time gift brings coffee and conversation to our monthly professional development programs
- A $5 monthly gift ($60/annually) provides 6 artists with a chance to compete at Battle of the Brushes
- A $10 monthly gift ($120 annually) brings 6 weeks of interactive pre-school arts programming to Washington Park each summer
- A $20 monthly gift ($240 annually) brings a top local chef to our Teaching Kitchen to inspire and empower a new generation of culinary artists
- A $25 monthly gift ($300 annually) brings an exhibition featuring local artists to our gallery walls.
(To make your donation as a monthly gift, please complete the fillable form below)
To become a Member of The Barn, click here.
Or send checks payable to “Albany Barn, Inc” to:
56 Second Street
Albany, NY 12210