UPDATE 6/24/21: We have officially reopened at full capacity! Masks are optional in our space and will be made available to anyone who needs one. Please be advised that temperature checks will be required for events that have 50+ attendees.
Albany Barn, Inc. offers great space for your event from small group meetings, rehearsals, and workshops, to mixers, staff/client appreciation events, and fundraisers! We can accommodate your group from 3-300. Rental fees vary based on the size, purpose, and date of your event. To receive an accurate quote for an event or program rental, follow the guidelines below:
- Check Event Calendar to verify your desired date is available.
- Complete the Program & Event Proposal ONLINE (or OFFLINE) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 45 days prior to proposed event date. Proposals that are submitted with less than 45 days notice are subject to a rush fee.
- A proposal is required to receive a rental quote; price quotes will not be given without a proposal.
- Once approved, you will receive a rental contract and space guidelines to review and sign.
- All event rental packages are 6 hours (which includes set-up and clean-up). Events requiring additional time are subject to a price increase and final approval from staff. ALL EVENTS ENDING AFTER 10PM ARE SUBJECT TO FINAL APPROVAL BY STAFF.
- If booking an arts-related event, a signed contract and deposit (50% of your event rental fee)must be submitted to secure your event date no less than 30 days prior to your event. For all private parties, the full rental fee is due up front. ALL PAID FUNDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If required, proof of insurance and any / all applicable permit applications must be submitted prior to public promotion of your event/program and no less than 15 days prior to event.
- All publicly distributed promotional materials and/or social media event pages must be submitted to Albany Barn for review prior to distribution, including online postings and print material referencing Albany Barn, The Barn, or Stage 1 Gallery.
- Payment in full and a final anticipated attendance are due 7 business days prior to event.
- A minimum of 24 hours advanced notice for dropping off furniture or equipment rentals is required.
- Additional charges for time overages, damages, excessive clean up, or additional table/chair/ or linen rentals may be charged after the event.