Update as of 3/17/22: Please be advised that we are currently booking into late June/early July 2022. While we are always happy to discuss event rentals for any proposed date, please expect limited space availability through the Spring and early Summer.
Albany Barn, Inc. offers great space for your event from small group meetings, rehearsals, and workshops, to mixers, staff/client appreciation events, and fundraisers! We can accommodate your group from 3-300. Rental fees vary based on the size, purpose, and date of your event. To receive an accurate quote for an event or program rental, follow the guidelines below:
- Check Event Calendar to verify your desired date is available.
- Complete the Program & Event Proposal ONLINE (or OFFLINE) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 45 days prior to proposed event date. Proposals that are submitted with less than 45 days notice are subject to a rush fee.
- A proposal is required to receive a rental quote; price quotes will not be given without a proposal.
- Once approved, you will receive a rental contract and space guidelines to review and sign.
- All event rental packages are 6 hours (which includes set-up and clean-up). Events requiring additional time are subject to a price increase and final approval from staff. ALL EVENTS ENDING AFTER 10PM ARE SUBJECT TO FINAL APPROVAL BY STAFF.
- If booking an arts-related event, a signed contract and deposit (50% of your event rental fee)must be submitted to secure your event date no less than 30 days prior to your event. For all private parties, the full rental fee is due up front. ALL PAID FUNDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If required, proof of insurance and any / all applicable permit applications must be submitted prior to public promotion of your event/program and no less than 15 days prior to event.
- All public marketing/promotional materials, including but not limited to fliers and social media event listings, must be approved in writing by Albany Barn before being circulated publicly, and are not to be circulated until an event rental contract signed by both parties is in place. Failure to have marketing approved, or marketing an event without a signed contract, will result in a $50 fee.
- Payment in full and a final anticipated attendance are due 7 business days prior to event.
- A minimum of 24 hours advanced notice for dropping off furniture or equipment rentals is required.
- Additional charges for time overages, damages, excessive clean up, or additional table/chair/ or linen rentals may be charged after the event.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY AND ALL GUIDELINES LISTED MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT AT THE DISCRETION OF ALBANY BARN, INC