Friday, October 12: Albany Barn & Albany Chef’s Food & Wine Festival: Wine & Dine for the Arts present “FUSION” – a special evening of arts & artisans.
Albany Barn has partnered with the Albany Housing Authority to transform the abandoned St. Joseph’s Academy building in Albany’s Arbor Hill neighborhood into a creative arts incubator and community art center. In early 2012, construction began!
FUSION is a celebration of the artistic energy, enterprise, and collaboration propelling St. Joseph’s Academy from decay to imminent rebirth.
FUSION will feature
- Seasonal dishes by top Capital Region chefs Elliott Cunniff, Mark Graham, A.J. Jayapal, Ric Orlando, & Yono Purnomo
- Wine and beer pairings
- Whiskey Tasting by Albany Distilling Co
- Confections by The Chocolate Gecko
- Pocket performances
- Live art installations
- Silent Auction
- Soundbed by: Space, Time & Spacetime
- Lighting by: Nicky Lightz
Don’t miss one of this season’s most exciting arts and artisanal events!