2022 FUSION is a weeklong celebration of the arts at Albany Barn, Electric City Barn, and online!
Albany Barn Inc. has always been at its best when bringing dedicated, creative thinkers together under one roof (or in our case, two roofs!). But in March 2020 our world changed, bringing distance, closure, and isolation to all. But with these struggles also came opportunities for reflection, ingenuity, and a reconnection with our mission. And now, in 2022, we’re proud to report that we’ve returned to our regularly scheduled programming at full capacity, and we’re ready to celebrate all that we’ve overcome! Let’s celebrate yesterday, today, and tomorrow!
This year, in planning for a full return to our FUSION anti-gala, we were faced with a question: How do we bring everyone together for the FUSION event we all know and love while also honoring not only our 2 sites, but also the needs and priorities of our supporters in a post-pandemic world?
By turning our Friday-night party into a weeklong celebration of the arts!
- Monday, October 10, 2022 5PM-8:30PM: FUSION Artist Programming Showcase night (in-person, Albany Barn)
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022 6PM-8PM: FUSION Make & Mingle night (in-person, Electric City Barn)
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022 6PM-7:30PM: FUSION Virtual Wellness Journaling (virtual, hosted by Electric City Barn)
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 6PM-7:30PM: FUSION Virtual Fun for Families night (virtual, hosted by Albany Barn)
- Friday, October, 14, 2022 6PM-10PM: FUSION anti-gala (in person, Albany Barn)
Stay tuned for more information for each night coming soon!
TICKET INFORMATION COMING SOON!
SAFETY NOTICE: All in-person attendees must be at least 21 years of age and present valid photo ID upon admission. All in-person attendees will have their temperatures checked and will need to attest to being free of symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 and having no known exposure to COVID-19 within the previous 14 days. All in-person guests will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status, unless eating or drinking in designated areas. We thank you in advance for your cooperation!