#CapitalWalls is a public art project coordinated by Albany Barn, Albany Center Gallery, and Albany Parking Authority. The goal of this ongoing project is to inspire our community with uplifting, educational, or thought-provoking works of public art through murals across the Capital Region.
For an in-depth look at #CapitalWalls, a virtual tour of the murals, and details on how to get involved, head to Albany Center Gallery‘s website by clicking the link below.
Interested in booking a private Capital Walls tour? Read on!
Our private walking tours can accommodate groups from 2-25 and are customizable based on your needs and interests; they’re great for date nights, group outings, staff/team bonding events, and more!
Official requests can be submitted via the Google Form link below. Please note that your tour request is not finalized until confirmed by a member of the Capital Walls team.
To receive a final price quote and commitment, please follow the guidelines below:
1) Pricing of the tours consists of a base fee and a per person fee.
The base fees are as follows:
1 hour tour: $100 base fee (will see approximately 12 murals)
1 hour 30 minute tours: $150 base fee (will see all 16 murals)
Per person rates:
No additional charge for tours with # of attendees under 4
$5 per person charge for tours with 5+ attendees (max 25)
For tour requests of 25+ participants, please email email@example.com.
2) All tour requests must be submitted no less than 30 days prior to the proposed tour date. Approved tours requested less than 30 days out will carry a rush fee of $50.
3) Tour routes are to be determined by Capital Walls staff. There are 16 murals (as of 3/18/21) under the Capital Walls program; If there is a specific mural you want to be included in your tour, please indicate that in your request form and your route will be selected accordingly.
4) All participants are required to sign a waiver of liability prior to the start of the tour.
5) A signed contract & full payment of tour fees is due no less than 2 weeks prior to the tour date.
**Whenever taking photos of the murals and sharing them with friends or online, please tag the artists and #CapitalWalls.
(Bonus points for tagging the partners).