#CapitalWalls is a public art project coordinated by Albany Barn, Albany Center Gallery, and Albany Parking Authority. The goal of this ongoing project is to inspire our community with uplifting, educational, or thought-provoking works of public art through murals across the Capital Region.
For an in-depth look at #CapitalWalls, a virtual tour of the murals, and details on how to get involved, head to Albany Center Gallery‘s website by clicking the link below.
Click here to download our Capital Walls coloring sheet!
(created by Cara Hanley)
Interested in booking a private Capital Walls tour? Read on!
Schedule a private tour of #CapitalWalls & follow one of our guides as they take you on a unique journey through downtown Albany.
Our private walking tours can accommodate groups from 2-25 and are customizable based on your needs and interests; they’re great for date nights, group outings, staff/team bonding events, and more!
Official requests can be submitted via the Google Form link below. Please note that your tour request is not finalized until confirmed by a member of the Capital Walls team.
To receive a final price quote and commitment, please follow the guidelines below:
1) Pricing of the tours consists of a base fee and a per person fee.
The base fees are as follows:
1 hour tour: $100 fee
1 hour: $25 per person
1 hour 30 mins: $35 per person
1 hour: $200 base fee + $5 per person
1 hour 30 mins: $250 base fee + $10 per person
For tour requests of 25+ participants, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) All tour requests must be submitted no less than 30 days prior to the proposed tour date. Approved tours requested less than 30 days out will carry a rush fee of $50.
3) Tour routes are to be determined by Capital Walls staff. There are 14 murals (as of 7/27/21) under the Capital Walls program; If there is a specific mural you want to be included in your tour, please indicate that in your request form and your route will be selected accordingly.
4) All participants are required to sign a waiver of liability prior to the start of the tour.
5) A signed contract & full payment of tour fees is due no less than 2 weeks prior to the tour date.
**Whenever taking photos of the murals and sharing them with friends or online, please tag the artists and #CapitalWalls.
(Bonus points for tagging the partners).